188.8.131.52 - January 29th, 2020
We are glad to inform about releasing of new UseOffice .Net 5.0! Let's see what's new:
.NET Core 3.0 and 3.1 support: Starting from the version UseOffice .Net 5.0 appeared the UseOffice.dll assemblies compiled for .NET Core 3.0, 3.1.
Added support of PPT to PPTX and vice versa.
- Last, but not the least: Changed the mechanism of getting updates. It became very friendly to our customers. Now our customers may update the software in seconds using Nuget.
184.108.40.206 - January 1st, 2019
We are happy to inform about releasing new streamlined UseOffice .Net 4.9! You will likely be surprised at the amount of built in functionality:
- Added support of new Office 2019 and Windows 10.
- Added the assemblies (UseOffice.dll) which is completely compatible with .Net Core 2.0 and 2.1.
- Added new code examples for .Net Core.
220.127.116.11 - December 2nd, 2017
We are glad to inform about releasing new UseOffice .Net 4.7 (Christmas Edition):
- Added the property - UseOffice.DisableMacros = true / false. A macro is a series of commands that you can use to automate a repeated task, and can be run when you have to perform the task.
18.104.22.168 - July 11th, 2017
Released the new version of UseOffice .Net 4.7:
- Fixed the issue regarding the working UseOffice .Net in Azure VM.
- Added the support for Server 2012, IIS 8.
22.214.171.124 - November 3th, 2016
Released the new version of UseOffice .Net 4.6.11:
- Fixed the issue with CultureInfo (culture). Conversion of foreign documents more accurate and stable.
- Added the support of trace-files. Now, you can analyze all issues with UseOffice
126.96.36.199 - January 20th, 2016
We are happy to inform about releasing new streamlined UseOffice .Net 4.6! You will likely be surprised at the amount of built in functionality:
188.8.131.52 - March 11th, 2015
We are glad to inform about releasing new UseOffice .Net 4.5!
184.108.40.206 - December 15th, 2014
We are glad to inform about releasing new UseOffice .Net 4.3! Let's see the functionality which we have added:
- PPT, PPTX to PDF and others: Added the ability to set custom slide width, height and orientation. Let us say, you are converting PPTX to PDF and decided to change the slide size from the current to A6 on fly. Within the new version you can do it!
220.127.116.11 - November 26th, 2013
We are happy to inform about releasing new streamlined UseOffice .Net 4.0! You will likely be surprised at the amount of built in functionality:
- Added new conversion direction: PDF to Word. Given this fact, now UseOffice .Net supplies you by an ability to get DOCX, DOC, RTF and Text documents from a PDF. Please keep in mind, this feature works only for Office 2013 or higher. Just in case, if you are looking for absolutely standalone PDF to Word solution, try out our comprehensive PDF Focus .Net.
- UseOffice .Net now has code samples and binary dll for Visual Studio 2012 and .Net 4.5.
- Another point of interest, now UseOffice .Net supports MS Office 2013. Furthermore, it have got a new Demo application for Windows 8.
- For the time being, we have completely reformed the documentation about "Installing UseOffice .Net on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Azure".
- To help lessen your burden of deploying the component at your server, we have added a new service: "Installation by our specialist".
To check this out first hand, download and try out UseOffice .Net right now!
18.104.22.168 - August 20th, 2012
We'd like to introduce the new UseOffice .Net 22.214.171.124! Without belaboring the point, let's get to know what's new:
126.96.36.199 - October 27th, 2011
We are glad offer you the new UseOffice .Net 188.8.131.52! What's new:
184.108.40.206 - July 5th, 2011
We are happy to inform about releasing of the new UseOffice .Net 220.127.116.11, what's new:
- Added support of working with DOCX and XLSX formats for machines with Office 2003 installed
- Added ability to specify page size, margins and orientation during PPoint, Word, Excel to PDF conversion
- Added new guide "How to install UseOffice .Net at Windows 2003 or 2008 Server"
- Improve the work with monochrome images during Word to PDF converting
- The documentation has been enhanced by funny pictures, like this:
- Fixed issue with working the component under Windows 2003 Server
18.104.22.168 - April 4th, 2011
We are happy to inform about releasing of the new UseOffice .Net 22.214.171.124:
- Improved the quality of exporting to PDF, especially for machines with the MS Office 2007-2010 installed
- Fixed issue in RTF to DOC converting, bug was in that instead of DOC the component created a DOCX document
- The component has been tested succesfully on these versions of the MS Office: 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
126.96.36.199 - January 17th, 2011
Released the new version of UseOffice .Net 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed issue with converting DOC to HTML and DOC to PDF for systems where Office 2000 installed
- Fixed issue with compatibility PDF documents and Adobe Reader 6.0 or lower
184.108.40.206 - December 7th, 2010
We are happy to announce about releasing completely reformed and updated UseOffice .Net 220.127.116.11. Now the component can export any MS Office document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to PDF document:
- Added a lot of new popular converting directions: DOC to PDF, DOCX to PDF, XLS to PDF, XLSX to PDF, HTML to PDF, RTF to PDF.
- New code samples
- Completely new documentation and online help
- New demo application
- New assemblies for .Net 4.0
18.104.22.168 - July 2nd, 2010
Released UseOffice .Net 22.214.171.124, what's new:
- Improved quality of PPT and PPTX to PDF exporting
126.96.36.199 - May 27th, 2010
Released UseOffice .Net 188.8.131.52, what's new:
- Fixed issue in XLS to RTF conversion
184.108.40.206 - April 27th, 2010
Released UseOffice .Net 220.127.116.11, what's new:
- Fixed issue with page order during PowerPoint to PDF converting
2.0.3 - August 25th, 2009
We've released the UseOffice .Net 2.0.3, what's new:
- Added new properties 'TraceFilePath' and 'CreateTraceFile'
- Fixed some minor issues
2.0.2 - June 1st, 2009
We are proud to announce about releasing UseOffice .Net 2.0.2, what's new:
- New ASP.Net web samples in C# and VB
- New design of help manual
- New converting methods: XLS to RTF and XLSX to RTF
- New demo program
- New package to convert any document to PDF
- Fixed some minor issues
2.0.1 - December 24th, 2008
Released new version 2.0.1, what's new:
- Added new converting directions: PPT to PDF and PPTX to PDF.
2.0.0 - August 18th, 2008
We are proud to announce releasing new fantastic component UseOffice .Net 2.0.0! It ables to convert between various formats:
DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, HTML.
Component has very high quality of converting! Software developers found it very helpful and easy in use dll.
- Added support of MS Office 2007 formats: DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- Fixed different minor issues
1.0.0 - February 14th, 2008
We have released absolutely new component the UseOffice .Net 1.0.0! The component able to convert:
- DOC to HTML
- DOC to RTF
- HTML to DOC
- PPT to HTML
- XLS to HTML
- RTF to HTML
- XLS to CSV
- Using Microsoft Office automation gives you stable converting results everytime.
- Written in 100% C# code.
- Supports more than 40 converting directions: DOC to RTF, PPT to PDF, XLS to RTF, DOC to HTML etc.
- Easy to integration in any .Net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 4.51 ASP.Net, Console and WinForms applications.